November 16, 2017
We've partnered with Trusteer to offer Trusteer Rapport, FREE to our customers.
What is Trusteer?
Trusteer Rapport protects your computer from phishing and financial viruses that target your bank account and specifically evade your antivirus software. It is easy to install and will work transparently in the background without affecting your computer's performance.
Trusteer gives you added security AND enhanced malware protection.
- Removes existing financial viruses from your computer immediately.
- Prevents financial virus infections when accessing malicious websites or downloading malicious applications.
- Stops phishing attacks from stealing your credentials (sign ons / passwords) and data.
- Automatic updates are done in the background keeping up with the latest threats.
- Compact software that won't slow down your computer or interfere with your applications.
- Protection starts with a quick installation (to ensure full protection please restart your computer).
- Warns you if you are visiting a website has been copied and designed to look like CSB’s website.
How do I know Trusteer is active on my site?
Once installed, a green Trusteer Rapport icon and checkmark will be displayed near (or in) the browser's address bar when you are viewing a website that is protected by Trusteer Rapport (see below)If the site is unprotected, a grey icon will display (see below).
For additional information, visit: http://www.trusteer.com/ProtectYourMoney.
For support, visit https://www.trusteer.com/support.
© International Business Machines 2015 IBM and Trusteer Rapport™ are registered trademarks of the International Business Machines Corporation, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide.