Thank you for trusting us with your financial products and services. It’s a responsibility we take very seriously.
With the increased concerns about the Coronavirus, we want to share a few things we are doing to make sure that you feel safe visiting our facilities and also ensure you will have uninterrupted access to CSB products and services.
Our preparation and planning activities include:
- Increased cleaning in all of our buildings including counter tops, desks, ATM machines and restrooms
- Reinforcement of common cold and flu hygiene practices with employees
- Plans for providing services should staffing be significantly impacted
- Ensuring online service vendors are equipped to provide continuous services
As always, there are numerous personal and business transactions that you can do online, including:
- Online banking (balance inquiries, balance transfers, and bill pay)
- Mobile deposit
- Person to person payment via Zelle
- Online loan applications
- CSB Card Control
For assistance with any of your financial needs, do not hesitate to call Customer Care at (515) 331-3100 or email us through bankcsb.com. We value our customers and we are committed to keeping you informed as things change. Please watch the Bank website for continued updates as they become available. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.