November 27, 2015
Online Services FAQ
Online Banking helps you manage your money without leaving your home or office. The things you used to have to do in person can now be completed online:
- Check your account balances and review transaction histories.
- Confirm which checks, deposits, withdrawals, and ATM/Debit Card transactions have posted.
- Transfer funds between deposit accounts on which you are a signer.
- Export information from Online Banking to your personal financial management software.
- Enjoy the added control and convenience of paying your bills with the click of the mouse using Online Bill Pay.
- Place a Stop Payment on a check you have written.
- View or print images of your checks.
- Receive your monthly statement electronically.
Enter your User Code and Password in the box in the upper left hand corner of the homepage.
No, all you need to use CSB Online Banking with Bill Pay is access to the Internet using either Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator (the latest versions are highly recommended for your greatest security) and a 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption protocol. If your browser is not using the latest 128-bit encryption, you will be prompted to upgrade before accessing your accounts.
Online Banking is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Yes, once you have logged on to the system, click on the account the check was written on and select the Stop Payment button. Follow the online instructions.
Yes, you can transfer between most accounts on which you are a signer. You can do an “express transfer”, set up new scheduled transfers and/or change existing transfers. You are not able to transfer from Christmas Club, Certificates of Deposit and IRAs.
Online Bill Pay
You can sign up for online bill pay through online banking. Select User Options.
Popular payees are merchants or businesses with which our online bill pay vendor currently has a relationship. Payments to these payees are typically sent electronically.
For step-by-step instructions to enroll for mobile banking click here!
Mobile banking is currently available for personal banking.