November 15, 2017
Reminder: IBM Trusteer Available to Bank Customers
Filed under "News"
More articles »
Sunday, January 15, 2017
Effective March 1st, IBM Trusteer (an additional layer of cyber security) is available for customers. Trusteer can help protect your personal devices (i.e. PCs, laptops, tablets, etc). This service is free to CSB customers.
A brief overview from the Trusteer website:
- Trusteer gives you added security AND enhanced malware protection.
- Removes existing financial viruses from your computer immediately.
- Prevents financial virus infections when accessing malicious websites or downloading malicious applications.
- Stops phishing attacks from stealing your credentials (sign ons / passwords) and data.
- Automatic updates are done in the background keeping up with the latest threats.
- Compact software that won't slow down your computer or interfere with your applications.
- Protection starts with a quick installation (to ensure full protection please restart your computer).
- Warns you if you are visiting a website has been copied and designed to look like CSB’s website.
Click here for more information or to download Trusteer to your devices. Contact Trusteer support for any questions or issues.